Sunday, June 26, 2011

Collective Shoe Haul

Here's a collective shoe haul that I've done over the past couple of months. Seems a little excessive I know but I've actually opted to donate some of my shoes in-exchange :D

Gladiator Styled Heels
Usually I dislike gladiator shoes but they look cute to me once you add the heel. When they're just flat sandals I dont know but they just look like wrapped weird feet O_o. yeah I'm weird that way.
These are made out of leather with a cute braiding down the middle with straps banding across the lower foot and around the ankle. The Zipper up from the back and they're ridiculously comfy. I walked around these for 6+ hours straight and was only starting to feel a bit weak by the 6th hour. Elsewise no dreaded blisters or cuts. Really recommend this brand you can usually find it in Macys although I found it in Century 21 for $40.

Red Heels
I've never owned a pair of colorful shoes but I like the idea of having a pop of color from wearing a simple pair of jeans and having these red heels on. They're really comfy because they have a built in cushion for support. The ankle part of the heel hits in just the right spot for a blister to never occur despite the material being on the sturdy side. It's from the brand Merona so I got it from Target for only $6.36. I knew it was meant for me because it was a size 5.5 absolutely perfect. It also has a really great rubber sole for traction which is something I believe all heels should have to protect the user the user from slipping.

Charming Black Heels
I've never seen this styled shoe before I think it was pretty unique so I had to get it. It has a little bow on the outter side of the shoe and hanging down from the bow is a cute dangling green-clear charm. It has a metallic silver heel and has three rows of small silver studs cascading near the bow. I got it for $20 at a small botique in New World Mall in Flushing. If you're in the area definitely check it out because all their shoes are $20 no matter the style.

Grey Suede Boots.
I got these at Amiclubwear for around $12 definitely not higher than $15. I needed a new pair of boots because my last one is starting to become uncomfy (need to buy some gel inserts or something). It has a good rubber sole for excellent traction and can't wait to bring these to school once the weather gets colder. They have a wrinkled style with a medium size buckle near the ankle with two small silver studs beside it. They come up about mid calf high and has a zipper that only goes half way up so it's perfect for someone like me who has rather large calves because shoes that zip all the way up near the knees tend to not fit me or fit me correctly.







Black Suede Boots

I also purchased this from Amiclubwear for about $8. Although I have a similar pair of boots I got these because the heels allow them to be worn every day. It has a more wide squared off heel for a nice boost but keeping it comfortable to walk around in. Although they do tend to hurt after walking around for 4 hours straight. They have a buckle near the ankle and the have a zipper for easy access.

No comments:

Post a Comment