Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fire and Ice

Sometimes i feel like i don't even live here. As if I am some sort of guest at their residence. Unwanted and waiting for me to make a destination and depart soon. It's as if I live in another dimension. Like a passing show that which sees you butyou cannot see me. And that ignorance or rather unawareness burns me asunder. But it is true. I am waiting, for the day I will depart. It is not that i dislike all the people who reside here but it does not feel like home. Even when i awake from dreaming I still picture in my mind, right before I open my eyes, my small room back home. It may be small but all the same, it is still mine.

Now there is silence. Empty noise and sorrow. It appears fortune did not smile upon my family. But maybe this is a chapter in his life he must overcome. But what now? After tragedy, how do characters rise up? What made Juliet take the dagger? And what made Simba take a stand? How does one fight an overwhelming force?

Listening to:
Soul Edge Boy by AAA

No comments:

Post a Comment